We believe God’s heart is to bring healing and restoration so that children could be restored to their birth families through the power of prayer.
These Project Restoration meeting will provide Radical Transformation 4 (RT4) training courses for FREE. In addition to praying for a foster care child, this Project Restoration will give focused training on how to be a parent that partners with God’s agenda for the health and healing for your family and child.
You will give key principles to help you learn how to pray for the healing of emotions, behaviors, and memories as well as how to release spiritual authority in these key areas essentially eliminating trauma from the lives of these precious children. We believe the prayers and declaring scripture over each child, can and will bring radical transformation.
How Project Restoration works:
Attend the live training session (or join us Online). In the first meeting, you will be assigned to a foster care child and will be given your 21-day prayer declarations. As a bonus to being a prayer sponsor to a child through prayer and purchasing a pair of shoes, you will get free training on becoming effective in prayer to release an impact on those in need and to your own family.
- Attend the training in person or watch the training online.
- Pray daily scriptures and declarations that will be supplied for you to pray over the child for 21 days.
- Purchase a pair of shoes for that specific child according to their shoe size.
- Write encouraging notes for the child and include them in the shoe box.
We will deliver the wrapped gifts to the foster care agency who will then distribute them to the children before Easter.
Topics that will be covered:
You will be provided with general prayer guidance on how to better meet your children and grandchildren’s needs regarding trauma.
- Learn how prayer can help your children avoid trauma as well as heal it.
- Understand how trauma affects our children and how to protect them emotionally and physically through prayer.
- Learn the importance of consistency in prayer and how to establish this in your life to impact your family.
- Learn how to bring to your children into prayer.