Benefits of a Healthy Relationship Intelligence:
- Listen to hear.
- Speak and be heard.
- Experience greater connections.
- Live with purpose and with an abundance mindset.
- Live free from hindrances.
Relationship Intelligence is the ability to know the heart of who you are listening to and to become a safe voice that can be heard. The evidence of a healthy relationship intelligence is your ability to establish a connection with someone and to live with purpose as you interact and communicate with them.
There are three primary principles required for relationships to grow: peace, trust, and unity. If one of these is missing they will be replaced with either anxiety or avoidance behaviors; either one of these results in a hindrance to relationships with people and God.
Freedom from Hindrances
Oppressed feelings drive people to one of two mindsets, anxiety (rejection-based thinking) or avoidance (shame-based thinking). These are both tactics of the enemy which hinder you from engaging in God’s agenda of security.
Identifying Factors to Hindrance Mindset:
- I knew he/she would leave me.
- I knew something would go wrong, nothing ever works out for me.
- Maybe if I was more attractive things would work out.
- I remember when… (recalling all the bad things your partner has ever done.)
Anxious Emotions Produce
- I am controlled, I knew I was not meant to be in a close relationship. (Tendency to overgeneralize)
- I feel suffocated, now is the time to run.
- I will be better off on my own.
- He/she is so needy, it’s annoying.
Avoidance Emotions Produce
This course’s objective is to facilitate healing, so you may see security, purpose and connection established in your life.
During this course, Ravi will go in-depth on what it takes to walk with and maintain security. By eradicating hindrances you will be free to utilize the principles, values, behaviors, and emotions that hold security in place.
It is our hope that, through this course, you will be able to recognize anything that opposes the impact of standing in security. We will not only help you recognize these for yourself, but we will give you the tools to help others become established as well.
Join us as we learn how to successfully navigate common relationship pitfalls and create new patterns of harmony within our closest relationships.
Relationship Intelligence – One Time
Relationship Intelligence – Payment Plan
We hope to see you there! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com