Gift: FREE TEACHING
Parenting an Anxious Child
You are doing the best for your child and yet, you notice they are experiencing anxiety.
What else can you do?
Teaching includes topics such as:
- What are normal stress reactions and when does a behavior indicate a deeper problem?
- How to parent under the direction and power of the Holy Spirit.
- Practical action steps to impact your child’s daily sense of peace and confidence.
- How to re-establish broken trust with your child or teen.
- What not to say if your child is sensitive or creative.
- How to walk in spiritual authority to create a safe home base for your children.
- This workshop will also include prophetic ministry and prayer for families.
Jesus is releasing fresh healing and revelation for families who have children and teens experiencing anxiety. Will you join us?
Not sure if this workshop will help you with your child or teen? Take a look at a few common behaviors in children and teens who experience anxiety. If you have been concerned about one or more of these behaviors then this workshop will help you bring impact.
Registration for FreeTeaching
Since Ravi’s radical salvation he has been uniquely gifted to hear the audible voice of God, whom Ravi affectionately calls Daddy. This gift has allowed Ravi to make remarkable impacts around the world in various spheres from witch doctors to world leaders. This journey of obedience has opened doors for incredible opportunities not only to serve the physical needs of the broken and needy but also to impart healing, hope, and destiny to people around the world. Radical Transformation is the message imparted to Ravi during a time of personal turmoil. In an extended season of encounters with God, he not only stepped into personal restoration but into a profound understanding of how hurt is formed. With this understanding, Ravi was able to learn how healing can be released to a person’s behaviors, emotions, memories, and spiritual authority.
Ravi married his wife Julie and together in 2004 founded Kingdom Foundations. Both share a passion to see the love of Christ to encounter those living in darkness with tangible expressions of love and freedom. Currently, they reside with their four biological children in Lawrenceville, GA where they minister truth and destiny through God’s word. Separated by the ocean, but united as a family, their eight Indian, adult, adopted children reside in India.